Silhouettes have always been very fascinating, whether in paintings or digital form. Silhouette image maker app LightX has tools and options that will help you to convert photo to silhouette easily! Just choose a picture and get started with the LightX mobile editor app.
With amazingly easy tools and a large variety of stock photos, you can easily convert photo to silhouette. You can use it as you like, place it over a different background, make a double exposure portrait, or go nuts!! Silhouettes are a great gifting option for your loved ones.
Choose photo to convert into silhouette
Start by choosing the best photo you have, or choose from the hundreds of stock images in LightX mobile photo editor. You don’t have to worry about having a plain background or not. The Background Eraser tool of LightX mobile photo editor can remove the background in a few clicks. It knows how to find the photo subject and hence can do all the tedious work for you!
Get creative with silhouette image maker app
Open your photo in LightX and follow these steps to convert photo into silhouette:
- Select the ‘Brush’ tool from the ‘Selective’ category.
- Brush over your subject and using the adjustments in the ‘Tone’ section, pull the Exposure and Gamma sliders to 0.
- This will turn your subject completely dark, a silhouette.
- When you have your silhouette ready with you, you can add custom backdrops or choose from our Backdrop Store.
- Using the ‘Magic Brush’ tool, draw the backdrop evenly throughout the picture, leaving the silhouette as it is.
Blend Images with your silhouette
Now that you know how to convert photo to silhouette, you can go one step further. With the ‘Blend’ tool, you can create amazing double exposure portraits. Open your picture in LightX mobile photo editor app and follow these steps:
- Click on the ‘Blend’ tool.
- Select a photo to blend with the silhouette. Choose from gallery of hundreds of stock images.
- Select the type of blend and use the ‘Magic Eraser’ to erase off any unwanted areas.
Pro Tip: While using the Cut Out tool or Background Eraser tool, at the end step, add a white color to the background and then add the Backdrop or Blend image.
This is how you can play around with your portraits and photos with the silhouette image maker app LightX. Save your photo in the required format and you’re good to go! Use it as an e-card or get a printout and get it framed!