You see it all the time in design: curved text. It can be seen in logos, social media messages, blogs, advertisements, and papers. There’s more, guess what? LightX App is one of the few interface tools that includes a user-friendly curved text feature. That means you can try out LightX App if you want to put your words into circles and arcs. Read ahead to learn how to curve text easily!
With LightX iOS, you can create curved text for your designs, not only for professional but also for personal use. You can create cards, digital invites, memes, for personal use, and flyers, banners, posters, logo designs for mugs, t-shirts, and other merchandise. There is no simpler curved text app out there than LightX.
Let’s take a look at how.
How to curve text for a photo?
- Open LightX iOS
- Upload your picture or select from the thousands of stock images
- Tap on ‘Design’ in the ‘Social’ category
- You will see the ‘Select Style’ screen in the app
- Swipe ahead till you see the following categories for curved text on photo: Circle, Arc, Path, and Custom
Circle: use this category if you want to fit your text in a circle
Arc: use this category if you want to fit your text in a semi-circular arc
Path: use this category if you want to select a path to write your text
Custom: use this category if you want to select a custom path or shape for your text
- Drag the endpoints to give the text a proper shape.
- In the next step, select the font style, the color, shadow, and the outline of the text. Also, tweak the word spacing if necessary.
- Finally, place the text over your picture or on the background that you have selected.
You can duplicate, or erase parts of the text as you want. These were just the basic steps of how to curve text for a photo. LightX is a curved text app that has a lot of options to beautify your edits and edits!