You can call it YouTube channel art, YouTube cover photo, or YouTube banner, it basically means the same thing. It is a graphic that hangs on the top of your YouTube channel and is the identity of your channel. It tells the audience what type of content you create.
So, we are here to tell you how to make a YouTube banner phone. This blog will also answer questions like what is the YouTube banner size and how much is the workable area.
With LightX pre-designed editable templates, you can design a banner easily, on the go! Whenever the inspiration hits, we are here for you. So let’s get started!
How to make a YouTube banner on phone?
- Open the LightX mobile photo editor
- Go to ‘Templates’ on the bottom of the screen
- Select the category from the top, which depicts your niche perfectly
- One amazing feature of LightX templates is that you can Resize any template for the desired size. So once you know what is the YouTube banner size, you can select a template and enter a custom size.
- Head on to make customizations to the template you have chosen. Make your YouTube the identity of your channel. Use illustrations and stickers, add pictures, and add text to it. You can even customize the font style, size, color, and placement.
- When you are fully satisfied with your banner, save it to your phone and upload it to your YouTube channel.
YouTube recommends a banner size of 2,560 x 1,440 pixels.
The YouTube banner you design will appear differently depending on the platform—it will appear full screen on a TV monitor, but as a slim banner at the top of your channel on both a desktop and a mobile device. That is why it is critical to include your logo or important information within the “safe region” of your banner picture. The safe area is a place within your banner where your content/image will appear appropriately without being cropped or smushed, regardless of browser or device.
The super safe zone is 1546 X 423 pixels. If you keep your design elements in this resolution, they won’t get cropped off in any device- desktop or mobile.
YouTube banner for travel channel
A fantastic choice for outdoor, adventure, or travel channels. Replace the image with your own or use this mountainous environment as a perfect opener for a channel full of beautiful material.
YouTube cover for cooking channel
Gather, foodies! Check out this food-friendly template if your channel is culinary-inspired. Swap our image for your own culinary creation. Maintain the vibrancy of food photographs; it will add to the tastefulness!
YouTube cover for fashion channel
If keeping up with fashion trends is your thing, then we have fashion templates as well! Customize them by adding glamorous pictures, cool fonts, and crazy fashion illustrations.